On 3/5/07, Olivier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I want the cleaner and the more readable url possible and serializing
my parameters into one single string is not an acceptable
solution....I might be wrong but I think something like
"/tag/zend/tag/framework" is somewhat cleaner than something like
"/tag/zend-framework" because in this case you simply can't know that
there is two tags and not one.

Ah, I understand.  Well, I don't think I've ever come across any
framework that lets you build a URL in the way you are suggesting.
Sounds like you will need some sort of custom URL processor, and I
suspect that is beyond the scope of the current router.  It has to
follow a certain set of rules, and I think what you are suggesting
would make for some very complicated code.  How would you know when
you are actually using the same key and not just passing more
parameters to be processed?  It could get very tricky and personally I
think it's not worth the effort for such an extreme edge case.

Have you come across any other framework that supports this?

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

rallyhat.com - digital photo scavenger hunt
@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard