I am sorry but I don't understand....if it is not a key what is it?
Just to be sure you are talking of a wilcard match are'nt you?

2007/3/6, Chris Hartjes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 3/5/07, Olivier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, I don't know any other framework that supports this....BTW I have
> not looked for this feature is the others framework I checked in the
> past....It is the first time I need to do something like this...
> But I am not sure to understand why this feature would complicate everything?
> From my point of view it's just a principle to define....
> In one hand one supposes that encoutering the same key equals to an
> array parameter whereas in the other hand one suppose that encoutering
> the same key should not happens and simply ignores it (as this is the
> case in the current router implementation).

Okay, but my point still remains on how you would determine it's the same key?

/foo/bar/foo/baz

What if the second foo is NOT supposed to be the key?

Just sayin'

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

rallyhat.com - digital photo scavenger hunt
@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard

--
Olivier