Some of you have given conflicting answers to me.

One person said that:
include "Zend/Loader.php";
                Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_Controller_Front');
                $front = Zend_Controller_Front::getInstance();
                $front->throwExceptions(true);
                $front =
Zend_Controller_Front::run('../application/controllers');

does the dispatching

and others say that I still need to call   $front->dispatch();

Can someone give a FULL working example of setting up a booooootstrap and a
controller together to display a hello world?????

It would take 5 minutes.

Why do you release new versions without any documentation????   I was so
happy with the 0.7 and 0.8 versions but now I am seeing that the more you do
the less I will be able to learn!!!

So I am installing Symfony again, gosh - I hope they had added more docs...