ZegeeDotCom schreef:
I was so happy with the 0.7 and 0.8 versions but now I am seeing that the more you do the less I will be able to learn!!!

Unless you really need something in the latest version, it's probably better to stick with what you have working and wait until 1.0 to update/rewrite your code. I'm sure when 1.0 comes around there will a lot more updated documentation (then again, it won't if none of us help). But it's hard to keep up with all of the documentation (or decide to take the time to improve it) with the API changing and subject to change.