It appears that all column preparation has been removed on each row.

0.8 Usage:

CREATE TABLE `accounts` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `date_entered` datetime default NULL,
  `date_modified` datetime default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

foreach($this->account as $account)
{
        echo $account->dateModified;
}

Current 0.9 Usage: (untested)

foreach($this->account as $account)
{
        echo $account->date_modified;
}

I never liked the camel-casing. I found it confusing. I like the 0.9 usage
better because I know exactly what to expect. The camel-casing limited
system predictability. (This can of course be argued both ways).

Bug? Feature?