Hi Matt,

I believe interface changes in Zend_Db have finished.  I have no further
enhancements planned at this time that will result in changing existing
interfaces.  There are some more enhancements planned, but they should
not alter existing usage of the interface.

The only possible exception to this is that the Oracle adapter (not the
PDO_OCI adapter) returns result sets in a format that is different from
the other adapters.  I plan to fix the Oracle adapter to match the data
structure used by the other adapters.  See ZF-812.

I will post to the fw-db list shortly with a list of changes planned for
Zend_Db in ZF 1.0.

Regards,
Bill Karwin

Zend_Db_Table_Row