I have a question considering Multilanguage Contents (posts, news etc.
-commonly read from DB). Does ZF provide any help with solutions of
multilanguage support OR all that needs to be done by yourself ?

If that kind of multilang. isn't supported can I get some advices how you
solve that problem ... or there is no "as-much-as-possible" solution of it?

As far as I understood Zend_translator isn't meant for that ... it's meant
for different langauge translations of static texts like "delete" or "add"
etc.