  From: pat
  To: Zend Framework General
  Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 7:05 PM
  Subject: [fw-general] viewRenderer unanswered questions

  To List,

  There were several questions about the new viewRenderer, but I'm not sure if
they were answered.

    1.. Did Kevin McArthur finish his Layout style renderer to allow nested
templates?
    2.. Will the viewRenderer be turned off by default.
    3.. Will the viewRenderer have a render_to_string() function?.

  thanks

  pat