Hi, I'm relaying this for our marketing team:

Thanks to all the hard work the community has put in we are just about
ready to release Zend Framework 1.0  As part of this release we will be
doing significant updates to the website and other outreach.  This
should help make people aware of the power of Zend Framework and all the
efforts going on in the community.

To help out with this, we'd like to create a list of Zend Framework
applications.  If you could please take just 5 minutes to fill out this
questionnaire, that would be immensely helpful.

  http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226LT2YCPPA

We hope to feature some of your great work at the framework.zend.com
site and even if not, would love to hear what you've been up to with ZF.

Thanks,
Bill Karwin