I would have preferred to use a PHP-based issue tracker and wiki too.
But JIRA and Confluence were installed and running when I joined Zend,
and they are actually very good products.  I am not aware of any PHP
solution that has as rich a set of features.

Our instance of Confluence has been having a lot of troubles lately, and
the log is generating a huge amount of errors related to email failures.
I think some content in the wiki contains an email address that is
malformed.  I have spent some time trying to track it down but I haven't
found it yet.

It's very frustrating, because I want to fix it and I'm sure it will be
a simple fix once we find it.  But at every moment of the day there are
a dozen other tasks that need to be done more urgently.

Bill