Andi,

That's great. It reminds me of Java's Pet store:
https://blueprints.dev.java.net/petstore/ When Zend Framwork reaches 1.0, it
would be necessary to have something like Zend Framework's Pet store. It is
a not only sample, illustrated application but also main source to teach
people what are the best practices when using Zend Framework

Dinh