-- Kamil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 04 July 2007, 10:25 AM +0200):
> There are some problems with Xend_Layout and Smarty
> In your code for example you check if $(view instanceof Zend_View_Abstract)
> I have my class Smarty (class Sou_View_Smarty implements
> Zend_View_Interface)
> and it doesn`t pass this if.. The Xend layou should be compatible with
> classes which implements the View interface (ViewRenderer is ) or how to
> change ViewSuffix (in ViewRenderer is setViewSuffix('tpl')

Ralph -- he's right -- you should check for instanceof
Zend_View_Interface. I added methods to the interface a couple weeks ago
so that the ViewRenderer can work with any class implementing it.
Additionally, you might want Xend_Layout to use the view suffix
registered with the ViewRenderer.

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/