Hi Darby,

[...]
Therefore, once you have committed
changes to the trunk with passing unit tests, please request review from
a community member or a Zend liaison, and then merge the changes (except
for documentation) to the release branch.
[...]

It doesn't sound very clear to me.

Let's take an example.

I commited some bug fixes into the trunk :
- (1) some of them should be commited (IMHO) into the release branch
- (2) some of them are not really important and can wait the 1.1.0
- (3) some of them are potentially dangerous

All of them are available in JIRA.

=> May I commit (1) directly (without any review) ? (if not, it will
be very frustrating think for personal contributors like me)
=> No problem for (2), they are waiting in the trunk
=> A review is mandatory to commit (3)

Are you ok with these 3 points ?

--
Fabien MARTY