To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:04 PM
Subject: [fw-general] FlashMessenger - Indirect modification of overloaded property

Hi,

I'm geting this error when using FlashMessenger Helper :

Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property Zend_Session_Namespace::$default has no effect in /www/2mx.int/library/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/FlashMessenger.php on line 133

is it a bug ?

I'm using php 5.2.0, with the lastest svn export.

It's seems relatated to overloading array  ?
http://weierophinney.net/matthew/archives/131-Overloading-arrays-in-PHP-5.2.0.html

--
Laurent Melmoux, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Annecy - France