-- PotatoBob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Friday, 17 August 2007, 11:33 PM -0700):

> I sure hope default module layouts and a setConfig() feature are added to
> zend_layout :(

Ralph and I were discussing Zend_Layout yesterday. The current design
we're looking at would have a default layout, and allow specifying the
layout to use either via a setLayout() accessor or as an argument to a
render() method.

I'll take into consideration a setConfig() feature.

> Matthew Weier O'Phinney-3 wrote:
> > -- Kamil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> > (on Friday, 17 August 2007, 03:25 PM +0200):
> > > What is the status of
> > > <http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Layout> Zend_Layout
> > > or Zend_View Enhanced . Before version 1.0 there was big discussion
> > > about it  ,so
> > > is  layout management will be in version 1.1  ?
> >
> > I'm currently in the process of reviewing Zend_Layout and
> > Zend_View_Enhanced. At this point, it looks like most of
> > Zend_View_Enhanced will be accepted with minor changes and minus the
> > layout support and Zend_View changes it suggests. I am also actively
> > working with Ralph and Padraic to finalize the Zend_Layout proposal and
> > scope. Both will be available for 1.1.0.

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/