Today I've been working on updating the proposal by writing documentation on how to use my current implementation. Unfortunately the Wiki was (and is) down, so I couldn't update the proposal itself.

Hopefully the documentation will give some more insight on how I want the _Form to work.

The documentation, together with the (working :) implementation, can be found in this SVN repo:
http://tools.assembla.com/svn/zfcomponents/

Jurriën