Hi Alexander,

thank you for answering so quickly. I'll search JIRA next time.

I'm not new to PHP but the PDF spec is quite complex so is the PDF
implementation ... unfortunately I've not enough time to dig into, I'ld
love to help and come up with a patch.

So I hope it will get implemented soon, this would really be great.

thanks,
- - Markus