Hi Markus,

Yes, that looks it's done :)

Historically PDF Info structure is used for storing Title, Author,
Subject, etc.
Since PDF 1.4 Metadata streams may also be used for this.

Metadata streams may contain much more info.

I saw somewhere in the documentation (I don't remember exactly where),
that this structures may not be synchronized. There was an algorithm to
choose more actual information based on some timestamps.
But it's really good idea, to keep them synchronized.

With best regards,
   Alexander Veremyev.