i'm on writing a simple Zend_Acl&Zend_Auth Plugin that checks in
preDispatch() if there are any rules for resources related to the actual
module/controller/action.

this all works fine, my question now is how can i forward to the
controller:admin action:login if i find that the current user needs to
login because he has not enouth permissions set ?

I also want to handle the Error stuff inside postDispatch(). So if there
is an exception it forwards to model:default, controller:Error,
action:customerror.

There is a method called _forward but i can't remember how to use it and
in which context i have use it.

best regards,
Truppe Steven