thank you, this works allready.

now there is another problem with the http authentication adapter (digest).

also if i use the data from the Unittest i can't get a successful login,
the login dialog allways pop up again after pressing "OK". only
"chancel" hides the login dialog and shows the page.

i've created a post for this.

best regards,
Truppe Steven