Hi Alex,
Thanks for your input. I'm very familiar with all of the .Net
justifications, what I'm looking for here are the benefits of PHP+ZF. I,
personally, have already made the decision that PHP+ZF is better for these
reasons:

1. Community
2. Platform/DB independence
3. Beautiful MVC architecture (yes, I know .Net has this, but I like ZF
version better)
4. Free
5. Did I mention community?

I'm not looking for a flame war, I just want input from people who like
PHP+ZF and have experience with both, on why they choose PHP+ZF instead of
.Net.

Thank you!
Dan