-- Tobias Gies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 07 November 2007, 10:05 PM +0100):
> I'll answer for Matthew: most of the ZVE proposal code is already finished
> and can be found in the incubator. ZVE code is mostly view helpers, and
> those are, AFAIK, all finished.

Finished, but not all of them are tested. However, the base helpers --
partials, placeholders, action helper -- are all tested at this time.

Zend_Layout is mostly tested at this point; we're finishing up a few
items -- inflection, plugin loader -- and then will be ready to start
documenting it. You should look for Zend_Layout and all of the helpers
from Zend_View Enhanced in core in the next week or so.

> Dodger schrieb:
> > When Zend_Layout has settled down a bit, will you be working on ZV
> > Enhanced?

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/