Matthew,

I played around with your prototype in the lab and I really like it. It was
simple to setup and adds a lot of function to my forms at the same time. Its
also helping me understand how the validators and filters tie in and how to
utilize them. Surely a lot of the credit is due to those that created the
proposals. I know it is just a prototype in the lab, but its exciting none
the less. I look forward to it making it to the incubator and eventually
into the core.

Jim