Well, I would call it more of a 'update' than a 'reorganization'. The
development space had a bunch of outdated content on it that was
generally misleading and gave the wiki a somewhat abandoned feel. While
the user space can be more freeform, the development space we use for
lots of structured, important content that we'd like to keep as clear
and concise as possible. The page you mention happens to be under
project teams, which are going away as a concept, although I don't want
to take away any tools that are useful for anyone. Would you prefer a
new translation section of the development space, or would you rather
have the freedom of the user space to do pretty much whatever you want
with it?

,Wil