Hi all:
When I use the url view helper the following way:

$view->ajaxBaseUrl = $view->url(array('action' => 'ajax-functions',
'page' => null, 'aAction' => null, 'process_action' => null,
'detailPage' => null));

I've been under the assumption that it will remove nulled parameters.
IIRC it has been working before. So not sure if it broke after the
last update. Haven't checked the changes to the view helper yet. Just
been wondering if somebody else noted this. The Url the above
producses is:

/<baseurl>/browse/ajax-functions/detailPage//process_action//lp_id/1940/page//aAction//

Any pointers would be appreciated!
Thanks,

Gunter