Guilty as charged. We have been hogging all the work, and frankly we feel
terrible about it. So, without further ado, Zend Framework's Most Wanted
(issues). . .

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Zend+Framework%27s+Most+Wanted

At least now you can't say that we never give you what you want. ;)

,Wil