Hi all ZF guys,
for my current project, I decided to use ZF (btw. wonderful work, guys!).
It's rewrite of current app with some new features. Administration part is
not far from being complete right now, so I started thinking about front-end
part.
I don't have current stats, however, about half year back (July 2007) the
web had 21945 hits per hour (peak value, what gives about 6 requests per
seconds on avg, so max no of requests per seconds might be even higher).
What do you think, can ZF handle gracefully such load (suppose use of
Zend_Cache)? Or should I rather use just some of its components and skip the
MVC part for better performance?
And one more question, I didn't study Zend_Cache yet, but which backend do
you think is the best for maximum performance?

Any experiences you can share or other tips for increasing performance (or
from the other side, any thing that one should avoid to not to decrease ZF
app's performance) are very welcome, might be handy for all users I guess.

Thanks for your replies