On 28 Jan 2008, at 11:13, Tobias Gies wrote:

Hey Simon,

PLEASE, document the feature, since i would not want it to get lost in any later version. It is something that a lot of people (many folks on the german forums at least!) including me were eagerly waiting for. Getting a read-only row with joined fields is something that I missed in the ZF from the moment I started working with it. I know I could still use the database adapter, but I do not want to lose the comfort of using the table objects. Sometimes, joining rows like this is very helpful. Thanks in advance for considering to document this very useful feature.

Funnily enough, I was thinking that is was a useful feature too and would save me a few hoops that I'm currently jumping through.

Regards,

Rob...