Hi everyone,

I've been trying to make my app perform better, every request takes (according
ab: apache stress tool) ~510ms, which is a lot!, over half second in every
request?, so I installed and enabled APC but surprisly it performed even worst
than w/o APC, ~650ms per request. Any of you have tried using APC w/ ZF?

The best results I had was using a RAM Disk, putting in it only zf it perform
~420ms and w/ the app ~330ms.

My setup is:

- apache 2.2
- php 5.2.5
- apc 3.0.17-dev
- zf 1.5.1
- windows xp home

With the best configuration (zf and app running from ram disk) and using apc
returns the same results ~330ms (so, no difference at all when using it from a
ramdisk).

Regards,

Aldemar