I'm going to have to disagree here.  The front page is an atrocity.  The
download header dominates, the logo is out of control, and it is incredibly
hard to scan the page for information.  Also, the project is on version
1.5.1 now.  You need to update the .jpg because that is where this pivotal
and dynamic information is displayed.