Thanks for that clarification. I see what you both mean. I apologise if I
think I sound like I know what I'm talking about - I did admit I'm merely an
amateur. Nor have I studied computer science (just a hobbyist with his own
... dynamic PHP websites).

I would however like your input on ZFs performance. I just feel like there
are parts of the framework that are overkill. Perhaps exchanging drying up
code in favor of performance? So my question comes down to...is that balance
there or does ZF really assume one over the other? Then again you'll always
get lowered performance for more features.

Oh well, I think I'll stick with my own design patterns as I'm privy to the
FULL advantages of the MVC model yet. Maybe as time goes by eventually I'll
just get sucked into true MVC :-p

Thanks for your...dealing with my request. Hehe.

Dave

--
David Di Biase