Hi All,

I've wasted so much time creating row classes and not finding out about a
parse errors all because line 119 of Zend_Db_Table_Rowset_Abstract and it's
shut up operator.

See http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-2724

My application would just silently die without any errors in my php.log or
in the output. Very very frustrating.

Can some one explain to me why they are there, why there is such a reliance
on Zend_Loader. Why can't it just try to create the object and have any
class auto loads deal with it, including user auto loads. Using Zend_Loader
in this way put a reliance on Zend_Loader and with the @ sign break my app
without me knowing where the problem occurs.

What can be done to solve this? I've tried removing the @ sign and all seems
to work fine. The same problem exists in other classes.

--
/James