Try to symlink each folder path to www folder, or otherwise from apache customize folder for each subdomain to be same.

Cristian
Is each subdomain running the same app or are there diffs in the code across the subdomains? --
Eric Marden
    *From:* Jason Qi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *Sent:* Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:38 AM
    *To:* Jerry McG; fw-general@lists.zend.com
    *Subject:* Re: [fw-general] Subdomains and Zend Framework

    Yes, I agree with you. To computer, there are no different between
    "www" and " Chicago" or "Newyork", but the name itself.

    Jason.

    */Jerry McG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

        Hi All,

        I have a file system layout similar to the recommendation at

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.html#zend.controller.quickstart.go.directory
        I would like to work with subdomains such as
        http://chicago.example.com and
        http://newyork.example.com. I have added these subdomains in
        my Apache
        virtual hosts file as well as in the Windows hosts file. Now,
        how can I make
        subdomains work in Zend Framework. Should I create folders
        called Chicago
        and Newyork and repeat the recommended layout within these
        folders?

        Please guide me.

        Thanks!

        Jerry.

http://www.nabble.com/Subdomains-and-Zend-Framework-tp17125088p17125088.html

    Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
    Try it now.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>