Hi,

I completely agree with all the comments posted here, this is something that
we need to take care internally. I've already added a new rule to our
deployment script. To be honest, I skipped the entire Zend_Service_* part of
the manual, so I wasn't familiar with these components and because we have
plenty of space on our servers, storing them was never an issue. I think
they are great components and it doesn't make sense to have them as a
separate download, a link in the code should be more than enough.

Thanks for your help and solutions.

Regards,
Federico.