On 11 Jul 2008, at 02:15, Christian Sanchez wrote:

I have created a Login form based on various tutorials including Matthew's... But I get this bug I can't quite get how to get around...

I have set the action in the form like this: $this->setAction('index/ login/'); But when I'm testing the actual login and after 3 times of getting the errors I'm testing for I get the url like this: http://localhost/index/login/index/login/index/login That means everytime I hit the log in submit button index/login adds to the current url, is there a way to set the action to not do this?

Just to keep the URL clean though... But I've been wondering this for weeks now :P

--
Christian Sánchez A.

Assuming that $form exists in the model, then you can do this:

$url = $this->_helper->url->url(array('controller'=>'index', 'action'=>'login'));
$form->setAction($url);

Regards,

Rob...