The list would be open to non-contributors, but most of the talking would be
done by contributors. This would not be the forum to comment on proposed
components in or make broad suggestions for ZF from a user point of view. This
list would be primarily used for contributor coordination and release planning.
If users would like to get more active on the list, then they are always
welcome to get more active as contributors. ;)

,Wil