Hey I just re-downloaded (if that's a word :P) the package from the page you
sent but I had some issues with the dojo (externals) version packaged, I
suggest you should make a new package because Dojo wasn't working with the
tests I was making. Had to download a fresh copy from the dojotoolkit home
page. Firebug was sending some errors about not defined objects...
Hope this suggestion could help some people that downloaded this version and
it wasn't working for them...

--
Christian Sánchez A.