Well its weird that I downloaded directly from the SVN and it didn't worked,
then I downloaded a copy of the dojo toolkit from the official page, and
worked. To confirm this I downloaded from the ZF downloads link and it
didn't worked either.

I copied the files from externals/dojo to scripts/dojo and have set the
localpath the same as yours. Isn't the localpath independent of the
location? It should work with whatever path you send as a parameter, of
course being under a public folder (where you don't get an 404 error).

All I wanted to try is the Hello World! example from dojo with your
libraries, maybe if you recreate that with the ZF 1.6 RC1 package download,
you'll see the error. I will confirm though, a firend has another instance
using Dojo with ZF too.

--
Christian Sánchez A.