On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Jani Hartikainen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What I would do is perhaps create a controller plugin which runs once for
> each request. It could gather any parameters for the request, the URL used
> and any other info you might want, and then store it in DB/FS/whatever.
>
> If that data is stored with timestamps etc., you could later construct a
> click trail from it and such

That's a good idea, I forgot what it's called... the action stack?
Something like that, it should be on the manual - how to add to it and
what it's good for. :)

You could also do a base controller and extend the other controllers
from it and do something in init() or predispatch()?

Till