The subform only contains two elements that require no validation whatsoever, they are not even required. Even if completely empty, the form should validate...

Bart McLeod schreef:
To be more specific:
           if($subform->isValid($_POST[$formname])){
if($this->validateSubform($subform, $code, 'processTranslation')){
                   $changed = true;
               }
           }else{
               //this part should not be needed
               echo "subform is invalid.". print_r($_POST, true);
           }
The subform does not validate. The version that is in production does. With a version of ZF standard/trunk that is about six weeks older than my current version.

Anyone?

Bart McLeod schreef:
Hi all,

I have been on a long vacation. So after six weeks I have updated my ZF library from svn, and guess what: subforms processing in my application is broken now. Anyone knows of any changed functionality: naming of elements for example? Because the number of subforms is dynamic, I have to check for their names in $_POST to see if there are any to process.

There are no errors whatsoever, they just don't get processed.

Regards,

Bart McLeod