Did I miss the mail about this?

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that's worked so hard to get this release done. Lots of work has gone into the this release as there's a ton of new code in there, many bug fixes, the documentation has again improved and the translators have ensured that the many localised versions have been updated too. Wil has also managed to keep on top of what's happening and ensure that everything has come together for the release.

Personally, I'm particularly pleased with the improved controller unit testing harness and it's great to see an official file upload component for Zend_Form. The Dojo integration looks interesting and I'm looking forward to Matthew teaching us how to use it at ZendCon!

Another fantastic piece of organisation for this release is that the plans for 1.6.1 are already in place. Everyone knows that pushing out a big release means that some things don't quite make it or aren't quite as complete as they could be. By planning for 1.6.1 in advance, I've noticed that there's been a little less stress which is always good as the code quality has therefore gone up.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Rob...