Cc: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend Framework 1.6.0 release

http://andigutmans.blogspot.com/2008/09/zend-framework-16-featuring-dojo-soap.html?

The Zend Framework Community has delivered another feature-rich release
of Zend Framework... ?

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Thomas Weidner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

The 1.6.0 is official still not released.
There is open work in the back which have to be made.
Docu is one of it.

So please be patient until the official announement has been made.

Greetings
Thomas Weidner, I18N Team Leader, Zend Framework
http://www.thomasweidner.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruno Friedmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>