Hi All,

To add the user parameters to paginator, we are obliged to use the view
helper paginationControl :

public function paginationControl(Zend_Paginator $paginator, $scrollingStyle
= null, $partial = null, $params = null)

but I think that we can do it so :

$paginator = new Zend_Paginator($adapter) ;

…

$paginator->render($view) ;

Or the render function does not include the user parameters, and no setters
functions in Zend_Paginator

/**

     * Render the paginator

     *

     * @param  Zend_View_Interface $view

     * @return string

     */

    public function render(Zend_View_Interface $view = null)

    {

        if (null !== $view) {

            $this->setView($view);

        }

        $view = $this->getView();

        return $view->paginationControl($this);

    }

So I think that the user parameters can be set directly to Zend_paginator.

Your opinion?

Best Regards,

Aristide R. ZOUNGRANA

La Connaissance s'accroît quand on la partage