Hi all,

I've switched from a CSV file to using TMX for my translations, but it seems
there's a problem with the TMX adapter. According to the manual, if a
language can't be found it downgrades the language code (without the
region). However I get the following message, even with language 'nl' in my
TMX file:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Translate_Exception' with message 'No
translation for the language 'nl_NL' available.'

This is in my bootstrap:

$locale = new Zend_Locale();
self::$registry->Zend_Locale = $locale;

$translate = new Zend_Translate('tmx', self::$basepath . '/languages');
self::$registry->Zend_Translate = $translate;

However, if I adjust the following line:
$translate = new Zend_Translate('tmx', self::$basepath . '/languages',
'nl');

Everything works fine. Can someone verify if this is a bug?

Regards, TJ.