-- Lior Messinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Thursday, 11 September 2008, 02:13 PM -0700):
> ill-validated fields are showing an error on the browser, using javascript,
> without any post back (except if it's a custom validator) .
>
> Specifically, I'm using Zend. is there a way to do it here? I mean, using
> some unified approach, and not by just having included javascript functions
> customized ot every page. any other framework that does it? code samples?
>
> thanks so much for _any_ idea

You may want to look at Zend_Dojo; most dojo widgets allow specifying
validation constraints and messages (both tooltip and error). ;)

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/