Hi

thanks for this. But, these mothod use Ajax to talk to the server. I, on the
other hands, am looking for some javascript function to validate on the
client. with no trip to the server. there are many types of validation that
can be done just on the client. for example, a require field

any ideas there?

thanks again
Lior