OK, I can see how this would be a problem if you logged user agents in the
database, someone sent an SQL injection attempt, and you didn't use prepared
statements or escape those values.  But... uh... how is PHP "injection"
supposed to do anything?  Is someone eval-ing the user agent or what?  Maybe
I'm missing something.
-Matt