To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Breakchain on Zend_Form_Element_File fail

Thomas Weidner a écrit :
I think that you should use the trunk to have this feature working.
Breakchainonfailure has been added a few days ago for the file element.

Hi Thomas,

With the trunk, I still can't get it to work and although the adapter's addValidator now receives $breakChainOnFailure.

I think there's an error in the isValid method in Zend/File/Transfer/Adapter/Abstract.php.

The test:

if (($this->_break[$class]) and (count($this->_messages) > 0)) {
    $break = true;
    break;
}

is never true because of the count($this->_messages) always to zero.
If I do this:

if ($this->_break[$class]) {
    $break = true;
    break;
}

Then the file element is always valid and that is an error too.

Again, what do you think ?

Thanks,
Yann