Yes I was using an outdated version. The breakChainOnFailure works fine now. Thanks!

May I point out that with 'a.txt' validation works. If I rename 'a.txt' to 'a.jpg' then validation passes. This not what I expect.

FYI:
$ file -i a.txt
a.txt: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
$ file -i a.jpg
a.jpg: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Yann

Sorry, but I still think that you are using an outdated revision.
Trunk revision works. I tested it myself yesterday.

Please keep in mind that this component is actually under development and things change very fast. So it could be that a failure from a week before is already solved, or I notice something no one has got until now and I fix it without any note or issue.

Greetings
Thomas Weidner, I18N Team Leader, Zend Framework
http://www.thomasweidner.com