We still use smarty for basic legacy reasons. I'm interested in running some benchmarks between zend view and smarty. If there is a significant performance increase I'll consider refactoring all of our views over time.

I plan to do our own benchmarking in the next couple of months, so I'll share that later. Anyone else done any benchmarking?

- Tony